HOW OUR HOME STAGING PROCESS WORKS
Get your home sold for the most amount of money, in the least amount of time with our simple three step process.
We’ll begin by having one of our home staging experts perform a full walk through of your home. After your home staging walk through is complete, we’ll prepare a comprehensive analysis customized to your home’s layout, best selling points and room possibilities.
Once we’ve gotten to know your home more intimately, we’ll get to work customizing a home design solution from our curated Design Allure collection based on your homes best selling features, specific home staging budget and needs.
On the day of your home staging, we will arrange each room in order to create a welcoming atmosphere. Once your home is sold, we’ll promptly schedule a date to remove any pieces from the Design Allure collection, leaving behind a clean, move-in ready home.
Designing to Sell
- Finish recommendations including: paint, tile, countertop & flooring
- Fixture recommendations including: lighting, door & cabinet hardware & faucets
- Receive a written report following your consult with all design recommendations. Please note that any additional time needed is billed at $150/hr. following your consult.
Vacant Home Staging Consultation
- Receive a free customized proposal following your consultation.
- Pricing is based off of the number of items going into the home.
Full Service Home Staging
- Vacant Home Staging Services only.
Why Stage your House?
- According to the Real Estate Staging Association, properties with professional home staging sell approximately 72% quicker than those without.
- 81% of buyers surveyed by the National Association of Realtors claimed it was easier to visualize staged properties as their next home.
- Staged homes typically net more money, often with multiple offers.
- In a survey of over 3,500 professionally staged homes, over half sold for 10% more than their un-staged neighbors.
- Sellers who spend 1% of the asking price on staging typically see an average 1000% return on their investment.
WHY HIRE DESIGN ALLURE?
Our simplified home staging process is designed around the goal of saving you money. That means using existing pieces whenever possible and creating comforting spaces to get your home sold FAST.
We have a wide variety of high quality home staging inventory that ranges from modern and contemporary, to traditional and industrial and more. Whether your home is occupied or vacant, we are sure to have exactly what you need.
SAVE A TON OF TIME
As an experienced home staging company, our track record proves home staging works! Over 90% of our home staging projects have sold within 3 days and over asking price.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Get the latest updates on hot trends, tips and tricks and short stories of our projects!