Get Offers for Exclusive Savings, Design Tips and more!
OUR HOME STAGING PROCESS
We’ll begin by having one of our home staging experts perform a full walk through of your home. After your home stager has a chance to familiarize themselves with the space, we’ll prepare a comprehensive analysis customized to your home’s layout, best selling points and room possibilities.
Once we’ve gotten to know your home more intimately, we’ll get to work customizing a home design solution that incorporates pieces already in the space and/or bring in carefully selected pieces from our curated Design Allure collection based on your specific home staging budget and needs.
On the day of staging, our professional home stagers will meticulously arrange each room to showcase its best features and create a welcoming atmosphere. Once your home is sold, we’ll promptly schedule a date to remove any pieces from the Design Allure collection, leaving behind a clean, move-in ready house.
AFTER YOUR CONSULTATION
Based on your needs and the scope of your home staging project, Design Allure will create a custom proposal outlining tasks, rental fees and an estimated project timeline.
(Rates vary based on the scope of the project.)
Why Stage your House?
- According to the Real Estate Staging Association, properties with professional home staging sell approximately 72% quicker than those without.
- 81% of buyers surveyed by the National Association of Realtors claimed it was easier to visualize staged properties as their next home.
- Staged homes typically net more money, often with multiple offers.
- In a survey of over 3,500 professionally staged homes, over half sold for 10% more than their un-staged neighbors.
- Sellers who spend 1% of the asking price on staging typically see an average 1000% return on their investment.
Occupied Home Staging Consultation
- Receive a written report and customized proposal for Home Staging services upon request.
- Get paint color advice, specifications for updated fixtures and appliances, shopping services and more upon request.
- Affiliate Real Estate Agents receive a 10% discount off of furntiure rental for full service Home Stagings.
1 Hour Vacant Home Staging Consultation
- Receive a free customized proposal following your consultation.
- Pricing is based off of the number of items going into the home.
- Affiliate Real Estate Agents receive a 10% discount off of furntiure rental for Home Staging Services.
Full Service Home Staging Services
- Applies to Vacant and Occupied Home Staging services.
- Proposals are flexible based on which rooms you decide to stage.
*Prices vary based on need as well as occupancy and existing pieces in the space. Design Allures loves to incorporate as many existing pieces as possible in your space in an effort to accommodate your budget. All consultations come with a written proposal/estimate to stage your home unless otherwise directed. Please note that affiliate realtor savings can not be combined with any other offers.
WHY HIRE DESIGN ALLURE?
Our simplified home staging process is designed around the goal of saving you money. That means using existing pieces whenever possible and creating comforting spaces to get your home sold FAST.
We have a wide variety of high quality home staging inventory that ranges from modern and contemporary, to traditional and industrial and more. Whether your home is occupied or vacant, we are sure to have exactly what you need.
As an experienced home staging company, our track record proves home staging works! Over 90% of our home staging projects have sold within 3 days and over asking price.
vIEW OUR LATEST PROJECTS
LEARN MORE ABOUT DESIGN ALLURE
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Get the latest updates on hot trends, tips and tricks and short stories of our projects!